That competition os organized every year by the Society of Exploration Geologists, and in it participate with their knowledge teams of Geoscience undergraduate students from all over the world. In the photo, from left to right, Luis Pizano, professor José María Jaramillo, and Henry Martínez. Professor Jaramillo accompanied the students in New Orleans.
Third place at the world final of the SEG Challenge Bowl 2015 competition
Luis Pizano, who obtained his Bachelor´s degree in Geosciences from Universidad de Los Andes in march, 2015 and Henry Martínez, senior undergraduate student of the same program, won the third place at the world final of the SEG Challenge Bowl 2015 competition, which took place in New Orleans, LA, in October 2015.
Lo último de geouniandes
- 9-10-17 Seminario de Geociencias
- 10-10-17 Seminario de Geociencias
- Seminario de Geociencias “Application of traditional and new GDGTs in biogeochemistry”
- Seminario de Geociencias “Application of traditional and new GDGTs in biogeochemistry” 25-09-17
- Los profesores Carme Huguet, Jillian Pearse y Leslie Noè fueron galardonados con el premio Best Paper Award